How to Freeze Broccoli
1. Bring pot of salted water to boil.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, cut broccoli into bitesize pieces then wash.
3. Once at a boil add the broccoli in two batches (overloading the pot brings the temperature of the water down too much and can lead to mushy broccoli)
4. Leave in water to it just starts to boil again then remove and place immediately in ice water bath (if you don’t have ice, pour cold running water over the broccoli until the heat is gone.
5. Bag and freeze and enjoy mid winter!